On Thursday, this eagle was spotted on a remote logging road by a truck driver. MARS volunteer, Laurie, drove out to pick her up. Showing symptoms of exposure to an unknown toxin, she was treated with charcoal and is being given lots of fluids to hopefully flush it out of her system. Today she was standing and the involuntary head movement has lessened. When Reg offered her a fish, she bit at it but was not coordinated enough to eat it by herself. At 5.5kg this bird is surely a female. She is otherwise in very good physical condition and we hope she can fully recover from this.