If you have a wildlife emergency, please call our hospital directly at the phone numbers below.
To contact us about:
- Volunteering at the MARS Wildlife Hospital, go here.
- Volunteer work experience at the Wildlife Hospital, go here.
- Volunteering at the MARS Visitor Centre, go here.
- Visiting MARS with your class or group, go here.
- Arranging a virtual tour for your class or group, go here.
- Arranging a visit from an Ambassador Bird, go here.
Visitor Centre Hours
Visitor Centre & Gift Shop temporarily closed.
See Avian Flu Update for details
Gift Shop & indoor exhibits hall
Friday to Sunday 10:00-3:00
Complete pre-booked tours
Friday to Sunday 10:00 to 2:00
Gift Shop: (778) 428-2000
Still accepting patients 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
See our Avian Flu (HPAI) protocols here.
Hospital: (250) 337-2021
After Hours Wildlife Emergency:
1331 Williams Beach Road
Merville, British Columbia
North of Courtenay on Vancouver Island
P.O. Box 415
Merville, BC V0R 2M0